Prep time: 5-10 mins
- Thumb sized piece fresh ginger (pealed)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 of a cucumber
- 150 ml water
- Peel the ginger and juice the lemon
- Add the peeled ginger, lemon juice, cucumber and water to a blender. Whizz up on a high setting to ensure as few lumps as possible.
- Pass the liquid through a sieve to collect any stringy bits of ginger!
- Pour into a glass, add a couple of ice cubes and enjoy.
This super refreshing juice is a great way to wake you up and start the day. The ginger is great for your gut, and has been used for hundreds of years as a soothing digestive aid – so great for sensitive tummies. It is best served chilled so feel free to add a couple of ice cubes before you sip away.