Prep time: 5 mins
Setting time: 4-6 hours
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 table spoon hazelnuts
- 2 teaspoons raw cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 150 ml nut / dairy free milk
- Add the maple syrup, hazelnuts, cacao powder and dairy free milk to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Place the chia seeds in a bowl. Add the ‘milk’ mixture to the chia seeds and stir to combine.
- Place in the fridge for 4-6 hours until set.
This is a great recipe for all you nutella lovers out there. It is so good when you need a chocolate fix, I love to have it for pudding or a mid afternoon snack. The hazelnuts are a great addition to this chia pudding being rich in unsaturated fat which is great for your heart!