Serves: 1 jar
Prep time: 30 mins
- 3 punnets of fresh raspberries
- 1 lemon – zested and juiced
- 2 heaped tablespoons of stevia
- 2 tablespoons of cornflour
- Zest and juice the lemon.
- Add the raspberries and lemon juice to a pan over a medium heat. Heat and stir for 15-20 mins – the raspberries should have all turned to mush and the mixture thickened.
- Then sieve the raspberry mixture into a bowl to remove all of the seeds – it takes a little time but worth it for a nice smooth jam.
- Combine the cornflour with enough water to form a loose paste.
- Return the raspberry mixture to the pan. Add the stevia. Slowly add the corn flour paste while stirring over the heat. The mixture should begin to thicken. Once the mixture has thickened remove from the heat. Taste and add more stevia if you want it any sweeter.
- Leave to cool completely.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week.
The fresh raspberries and zingy lemon juice make this jam so so tasty. I love to eat this on a slice of gluten free toast, or if your feeling adventurous as a filling for my dairy and gluten free chocolate roulade.