Prep time: 10 mins
- 1/2 large red cabbage (roughly chopped)
- 3 large carrots (grated)
- 1 generous handful of raisins
- 4 heaped tablespoons of mayonnaise (see FODMAP Mayonnaise)
- 1 packet of chives (finely chopped)
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Grate the carrot, chop the cabbage and chives and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the raisins, mayonnaise, salt and pepper and combine using a large spoon.
- Make sure that the coleslaw is thoroughly mixed together and evenly coated in mayonnaise.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
I love this FODMAP friendly coleslaw, it goes so well with a whole range of dishes, a favourite of mine being my FODMAP burgers. It is so quick and easy to whip up and super tasty, you will never buy shop prepared again!