Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 18 mins
- 100g raw dark chocolate
- 100g dairy free butter (I use olive oil spread)
- 3 large eggs
- 100g coconut sugar
- 25g stevia
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao
- 50g gluten free plain flour
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees
- Line four ramekins with coconut oil and lightly dust with coconut sugar.
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate in a heat proof bowl over a pan of simmering water (don’t let the bowl touch the water!)
- Allow to cool a little.
- Mix in the coconut sugar, stevia, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Then whisk in the eggs.
- Sieve the flour and raw cacao over the top and fold in.
- Divide between the four ramekins evenly.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 mins.
- Serve and eat immediately for a gooey chocolatey centre !
Chocolatey indulgence to the max! This pudding is completely dairy, gluten and refined sugar free. It is best eaten as soon as it comes out of the oven for maximum chocolatey goodness.