Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15-20 mins
- 12 oz plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 oz coconut sugar
- 2oz stevia
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- two generous handfuls of raw cacao chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Line a baking tray with coconut oil
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave (30 secs, stir, 30 secs, stir)
- Add the coconut oil, olive oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup, vanilla extract and stevia to a large mixing bowl.
- Beat in the two eggs.
- Sieve the flour, baking powder and salt over the top.
- Add the chocolate chips and gently fold together.
- Cover with cling film and chill for 30-60 mins
- Divide the mixture into heaped tablespoon sized blobs onto the baking sheet. Make sure the raw cookie blobs are evenly spread as the mixture will spread in the oven.
- Bake for 15-20 mins.
- Allow to cool completely on a wire cooling rack.
- Store in an air tight container for up to a week!
Who doesn’t love cookies?! These are a great sweet treat, and especially fun to make with little ones. I love to add raw chocolate chips to the mix, but feel free to go off piste. I reckon chopped nuts would be a great addition too.