Serves: 1 loaf
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 30-40 mins
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 oz coconut sugar
- 1 oz stevia
- 8oz gluten free plain flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- small pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs (beaten)
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- Grease with coconut oil and line a loaf tin.
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees
- Mash the bananas with a fork
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave (30 second, stir, 30 seconds)
- Whisk eggs.
- Add the melted coconut oil, olive oil, coconut sugar, stevia, bananas and eggs to a large mixing bowl. Stir and combine
- Sieve the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon over the top.
- Add the walnuts and pumpkin seeds and fold together.
- Spoon the mixture into the loaf tin making sure that the surface is even.
- Bake in the oven for 30 – 40 mins ( a metal skewer will come out clean)
- Store in an air tight container for up to a week.
A yummy gluten and dairy free treat that is amazing serves with a nice cup of FODMAP coffee or a comforting cup of tea. For those with nut allergies feel free to omit the walnuts and double the quantity of pumpkin seeds! Easy and delicious….