Prep time: 5 mins
Setting time: at-least 6 hours
- 1/2 mug of oats
- 1 mug of coconut milk/ dairy free milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pecans
- 1 teaspoon walnuts
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 handful of frozen or fresh fruit of your choice!
- Add the oats, nuts, seeds, cinnamon, raisins and chia seeds to a bowl. Mix together thoroughly.
- Add the dairy free milk and maple syrup
- Mix together and place in the fridge for at least 6 hours
- Top with frozen or fresh fruit of your choice !
I tend to prepare this the night before, so it is ready for breakfast on the go before work. Completely gluten and dairy free, this breakfast treat will fill you up until lunchtime minus the bloating!