Serves: 3 – 6 servings
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 100g oats
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees
- Add all the dry ingredients APART from the raisins to a large oven proof dish.
- Melt the coconut oil (in the microwave for 45 seconds)
- Add the melted coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla essence to the dry ingredients. Combine together.
- Make sure the mixture is evenly spread across the dish and bake in the oven for 15 mins (keep an eye on it you don’t want it to burn !)
- Remove from the oven and set to one side until completely cool.
- Store in and airtight container for up to a week !
This granola is 100% gluten free and is sweetened with only natural ingredients. I love to serve sprinkled over some coconut yogurt (diary free!) topped with bananas and fresh blueberries. So delicious and so easy to make, add some crunch to your breakfast.