Serves: 6 – 8 balls
Prep time: 10 mins
Setting time: 30 mins
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 teaspoons raw cacao
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons oats
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor.
- Blend until the mixture forms into a course past.
- Remove the lid and blade from the food processor.
- Using your hands divide up the mixture and form into balls.
- Place on some foil on a tray and freeze for 30 – 40 mins to set.
- Remove from the freezer and store in an airtight container for up to a week
For all of you with nut allergies I know what a pain it can be to find sweet healthy treats that you can eat. My Dad has a severe nut allergy so at home we have to be so careful with what we make. These chocolate nut free energy balls can be enjoyed by everybody. Completely nut, gluten and dairy free they can be consumed without fear!