Prep time: 5 mins
Setting time: 4 -6 hours
- 150ml coconut milk / nut milk
- 1 handful strawberries
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- Place the coconut milk and strawberries into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Place the chia seeds into a bowl.
- Add the strawberry mix and mix until all the chia seeds are incorporated.
- Set in the fridge for 4 -6 hours.
- Remove the chia pot from the fridge.
- Roughly chop the fresh basil and stir through the chia pot and enjoy!
All the goodness of chia seeds and the great flavour combination of fresh basil and creamy strawberries. Trust me on this one, it is a real treat. I enjoy this for breakfast on a busy morning, it is so easy to whip up the night before and grab before I go to work. It can just as easily be transformed into an after dinner treat or a post gym pick me up, it’s entirely up to you!