Prep time: 5 mins
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon ground linseeds
- 1 handful of fresh strawberries
- 150 ml dairy free / rice/ coconut milk
- 3 ice cubes
- Add all the ingredients to a blender.
- Whizz up until nice and smooth
I love the taste of fresh strawberries, they take you right back to warm sunny days. They are best when they are in season May until the end of September. Strawberries contain significant levels of phytonutrients and antioxidants which help to fight free radicals (which can damage cells and are thought to contribute to the formation of many kinds of cancer). These antioxidant properties are also believed to be what makes the strawberry bright red!