Prep time: 5 mins
- 2 /3 mug nut / rice / coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed ginger
- Add all the ingredients to a frying pan and gently heat until a few bubbles begin to appear.
- Remove from the heat and froth the mixture using a handheld milk whisk.
- Pour into a cup and serve
Banish those winter colds with this healing turmeric, ginger and lemon latte. The turmeric has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant. A great drink for those cold winter evenings ahead.