Prep time: 10 mins
- 1 tablespoon caffeine free ground coffee ( splash out on the good quality stuff it really does make all the difference)
- Enough boiling water to fill the cafetiere.
- A splash of dairy free coconut milk ( depends on how milky you like it)
- Boil the kettle
- Add the ground coffee to the cafetiere
- Once the kettle has boiled let it sit for a few minutes before pouring into the cafetiere ( the boiling water will burn the coffee granules if it is too hot ! )
- Leave the water and coffee granules to sit for 5 mins before pushing down the plunger.
- Leave for another 2 minutes with the plunger down.
- Pour into your coffee cup with a splash of dairy free coconut milk and enjoy!
All the comforting flavours of milky coffee but with none of the lactose and caffeine side effects. A perfect treat for all you coffee lovers, that will be kind to your sensitive tummy too!