Prep time: 5 mins
Setting time: 4 / 6 hours
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 150 ml dairy free coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh blueberries
- Place the chia seeds, cinnamon, maple syrup and coconut in a bowl.
- Combine and leave to set in the fridge for about 4 / 6 hours.
- Serve with blueberries sat on top and enjoy !
Chia seeds really are a magical food, they are naturally free from gluten and are non GMO. Do not be fooled by their tiny size, they are amongst one of the most nutritious foods on the planet. They are especially great for those of us troubled with gut issues. Chia seeds are packed full of fibre feeding the good bacteria in our gut, while also containing more Omega-3 fatty acids than Salmon gram for gram ! This chia packed pot is a really great make ahead breakfast. I tend to make the pudding the night before, so all I need to do is add the blueberries in the morning and I am set to go !