Makes 6 /8
Prep time: 10 mins
- 4 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons oats
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Zest and juice of 1 fresh lemon
- Zest and juice the lemon.
- Add the rest of the ingredients plus the zest and lemon juice to a food processor.
- Blend until a coarse paste forms.
- Using your hands divide up the paste and form into individual balls.
- Place on tin foil and freeze for 30 mins to set.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
A great portable snack that will power you through the day. Packed with natural flavour, the lemon is an amazing source of vitamin C that will give your immune system an extra boost. They are full of FODMAP friendly ingredients making them easy to digest, so no fear of tummy upsets here !