Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 25 / 30 mins
- 1 batch of beef ragu ( as described in ‘slow cooked beef ragu’)
- 2 medium courgettes
- 4 table spoons Parmesan shavings.
- pre heat the oven to 180
- Warm through the pre made beef ragu in the oven for 25 mins / half an hour.
- Spiralize the courgettes ( one per person)
- When the ragu has warmed through spoon over the spiralized courgettes.
- ( the courgettes don’t need cooking the piping hot sauce will warm them up, and they will stay nice and crunchy).
- Serve sprinkled with Parmesan shavings.
This is one of my favourite ways to eat slow cooked beef ragu. I usually make the ragu in bulk, and then store either in the fridge or freezer. This means it’s immediately available for quick easy dinners like this ! Minimal faff but with maximum taste and goodness, this dish is definitely one of my go to mid week meals.