Makes 6 / 8
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
- 100g oats
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 1 large ripe banana
- 100 ml water
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Grease baking tray with coconut oil and baking paper.
- Measure oats into a mixing bowl.
- Add coconut oil, maple syrup, banana, cinnamon, raisins and water to a food processor.
- Blend until it becomes a smooth and fairly liquidy.
- Add to the oats and mix until combined.
- Place in the oven for 25 mins. The top should be a nice golden brown colour.
- Wait until completely cool before cutting !
This recipe is so so easy to whip up. These delicious FODMAP flapjacks are naturally super sweet and have a great squidgy texture. They will sit quite happily in an air tight container for the week, making them a perfect mid afternoon snack during a busy day at work !