Prep time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 3/4 mug rice / coconut / nut milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoons raw cacao
- Add all the ingredients to a pan.
- Heat over a medium heat until all the ingredients and combined and the mixture begins to froth and bubble.
- Pour back into your mug and enjoy !
This warming mug of rich hot chocolate really hits the spot. With no processed sugar and being lactose free this sweet treat can satisfy all your chocolate cravings without any of the downsides. The raw cacao is turbo charged with magnesium and antioxidant flavonoids, helping to regulate your heart beat and blood pressure, as well as building strong hair, nails and beautiful skin. It really is hard to believe that something that tastes so creamy and delicious can be good for you too !